Or destinations closer based upon the price of gasoline. A travel journal of Keith, Donna, Annie & Kallie as we set off on a seven week road trip.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Day 45 - June 23


Today we moved to Golden, CO. What a pretty little town. And what a pleasant day. I had some work that needed to be done and once we got settled, I set up my office on the picnic table next to the jogging trail and Clear Creek. A very nice office environment I must admit. After I got caught up Donna and I took the dogs to an off leash dog park and then back home to the RV. We settled them in and then we went downtown and walked the streets of Golden.

The part that was most impressive to us was the riverfront that sports a walking jogging trial on both sides scattered with bronze sculptures and nice play areas. We would love to have Brady Adams come to see Golden, CO. After our walk we went up on the deck of the Golden Hotel and indulged in some appetizers and wine, enjoying the view of the river and the beautiful afternoon breeze. It doesn't get much better than this.

Finally, after our little repast we returned to the RV and took the dogs for a walk down to watch the kyackers working the course set up in Clear Creek. It looks like way too much work to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home